Depending on the password change policy on your corporate network, you may be prompted to change the password on your computer from time to time. However, if you wish to change your password manually, follow these steps:
1. Press these three keys on your keyboard: ctrl-alt-del.
2. Click Change a Password.
3. Enter your old password (i.e. your current password) in the "Old password" field.
4. Enter the new password in the "New password" field.
5. Enter the new password again in the "Confirm password" field.
6. Click the right arrow → to submit your password change.
* Note that your network may have a password complexity requirement that you will have to adhere to. This may enforce a minimum password length, password complexity requirements, uniqueness requirements or a combination.